Wednesday, September 13, 2006

David Hasselhoff Speaks about Princess Diana

And in an effort to become the record holder of saying the most innapropriate things about well-beloved, unfortunately dead celebrities, David Hasselhoff has announced that upon meeting Princess Diana, he thought that he had a shot with her, er, sexually. The former Baywatch star explains, "She was smitten with me since I was so tall. I was smitten with her since she was so tall. But she was married and so was I. I probably would have gone after her if circumstances had been different."

In addition, Hasselhoff once went up to Diana's son, Prince Harry, and told him, "Hey, I knew your mom and I thought she was awesome."

Can you think of anything more inappropriate to say about a dead woman to her son? I know that I can't, and that's why David gets the prize.

Links: Pic. Source.

No comments: