Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Joe Francis to Pay Big Bucks

Joe Francis has struck a deal with the courts in regards to a lawsuit that alleged that he filmed girls who were not 18 in, er, compromising positions. It is likely that the "Girls Gone Wild" CEO will pay $500,000 in damages. Joe Francis, aka one of two people I would try to physically harm if I saw him on the street, thinks that the judge will accept the deal.

With all due respect, your honor, I think that this punishment is not quite stiff enough. I believe he should receive a sentence of removal/mutilation of genitals which should be broadcast live on the internet. For this, he would not only be square with the law, but he would receive his choice of a t-shirt or trucker hat.

Did I mention I hate this guy?

Links: Pic. Source.

Digg!

No comments: