Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jesse L. Martin Robbed (Dunh, dunh)

Jesse L. Martin, who plays detective Ed Green on "Law and Order," was recently robbed when he returned to his move town to shoot some scenes for an indie movie. The actor, who has lived in New York for twenty years and never been robbed there, had his car broken into and had his ipod, his luggage, and some signed pictures stolen.

That's really lame for you, Jesse. I hope that they can find the perp and bring him to justice. And by justice, I mean the interrogation room where you can hit him, and no one will be the wiser.

Link: Source.

Digg!

2 comments:

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car buyer sydney
scrap my car sydney

Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
car buyer logan
sell my car for cash brisbane