Monday, July 31, 2006

Mel Gibson's Impolite Words

(Firstly, let me say that Blogger is not allowing me to post pictures. Rather than get angry and say some not very nice things, I will direct them to smell aspects of my anatomy that should never be smelled. I'll post pics when it'll let me.)

We all know that Mel Gibson got pulled over for DUI the other night with a blood alcohol level of .12, which is .04 over the legal limit in California. However, what I didn't know was that he made some anti-semitic comments as the police were arresting him. He was recorded as saying, "F***ing Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." He then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The star later apologized by saying that he did not believe his comments to be true and that they were despicable. He also said that he had been battling alcoholism his whole life, and he was horrified at his relapse.

This story just didn't get any better for him, did it? He got pulled over, and then he said some terrible things. Perhaps the next iconic hero he creates should be a recovering alcoholic.

I just don't know what to say about this.

Links: Source and Source.

No comments: